- Paid Training
- Verizon Discount
- Paid to sleep (if you’re on night shift you get paid while sleeping)
- Paid Time Off earned on both awake and sleep shifts
- Health/Dental/Vision for full-time employees
- End of year longevity bonuses
- 401 (k) with company match
Want a job that won’t lay you off because of the economy?
Do you enjoy work with plenty of social interaction and variety?
Would you love to work with amazing people that our staff describes as their second family?
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) supports people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. You act as a mentor and friend and help people meet their goals while ensuring their health, safety, and medical needs are met.
You will give them medication, accompany individuals to doctor appointments, go grocery shopping, cooking, perform light housekeeping duties, run errands, and provide companionship.
You’ll feel a sense of family working with these great people in a suburb with a relaxed lifestyle and friendly neighbors.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Pass a background check required by the Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Have a current valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and current car insurance with less than 5 points
- If you are not already, we will register you to become certified in First Aid/CPR and Medication Administration.
“It’s rewarding to explore an individual’s abilities and how we as Direct Support Professionals can enhance them, while building self-esteem, confidence, and achieving personal goals.”