- Paid training!
- End-of-year longevity bonuses!
- Insurance, Paid Time Off and other benefits described below!
Make a difference every day serving individuals who are like a second family. The little things you do are a big deal for the people we help. You will leave your shift feeling like it was not work at all. Get paid to sleep, grocery shop, play games, cook, run errands and simply be a friend.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) that assists with activities of daily living for individuals with developmental disabilities, you are an essential worker that is valued. Take advantage of flexible hours, perks like a cell phone discount, paid training, benefits and bonuses.
“I’m able to provide support and the type of lifestyle for someone with developmental disabilities that I would want.” -Lydia Strauss, DSP
What is a DSP Caregiver?
Individuals with developmental disabilities want to live an independent, fulfilling life just like you and me. As a DSP, you make a strong impact in their lives by helping them with daily activities—every day is different.
Are You the Next DSP at Reflektions?
If you are interested in a flexible career in the helping field, this job is for you. Qualifications include:
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Current car insurance with less than 5 points
- If you are not First Aid/CPR and Medication Administration certified, we will register you to earn the certification. You get paid for training.
Pay and Benefits
- $11 to $13 per hour, opportunities for advancement
- Additional $1/hour longevity add-on for those that qualify!
- Verizon discount
- End-of-year bonuses
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid training
“The people I’m helping are more than a family.” – Thomas Robinson, DSP