Reflektions Ltd. is seeking warm hearted human beings to provide direct care to individuals with developmental disabilities in Delaware, Ohio.
What we offer:
- Paid Training including CPR/First Aid and Medication Administration!
- Paid to sleep!
- Paid Time Off that accumulates on both awake and sleep shifts!
- Health/Dental/Vision for full-time employees
- $250 Employee Referral Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Mileage reimbursed at .58 per mile!
- Free Reflektions Ltd. apparel
- 401 (k) with company match
Are you looking for security in position that won’t lay you off due to the economy?
Do you enjoy work with plenty of social interaction, variety, and laughter?
Would you love to work with amazing people?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you would love being a Direct Support Professional (DSP). DSPs provide supports to individuals with developmental disabilities by acting as a mentor and friend to help them meet their goals while ensuring their health, safety, and medical needs are being met.
DSPs administer medication, accompany and advocate for individuals in doctor appointments, go grocery shopping, cook, perform light housekeeping tasks, run errands, and provide companionship.
As a DSP at Reflektions Ltd., you will feel a sense of family with your co-workers and individuals that you support. Delaware is a fantastic suburban community that offers a relaxed lifestyle with plenty to offer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Satisfactory background check required by the Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Current valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current auto insurance with less than 5 points
- Have the ability to become certified in CPR/First Aid and Medication Administration
It’s rewarding to explore an individual’s abilities and how we as Direct Support Professionals can enhance them while building self-esteem, confidence, and achieving personal goals.
Why Should You Apply?
You have a desire to make a strong impact in the lives of the individuals with developmental disabilities